The TaxAssist Irish franchise opportunity
- TaxAssist Accountants are the largest network of accountants specifically servicing the small business market in Ireland and in just under two years have succesfully added over 1,000 clients with a combined fee bank of €2,500,000 to their books.
- We focus on a lucrative market that is largely untapped by the more traditional accountancy practices who tend to go for the larger business with higher fees, but more complicated work.
- We are stepping away from tradition by operating from bright, modern unintimidating ‘shopfronts’ in busy areas so that the client can simply drop in off the street.
- We invest heavily in marketing to have a constant new stream of business- particulary in new digital mediums to attract clients.
- We provide full support and back up from a professional and experienced team of accountants and marketing professionals.
- You will have a valuable and tangible asset to sell upon your exit.
- You gain rights to an exclusive territory.
- You gain the ability to trade under a national brand name.
Why become a TaxAssist Accountant in Ireland?
The business model of TaxAssist Accountants is fundamentally simple - to take on hundreds of small business clients - with relatively simple work, whilst being based in visible, accessible and friendly shop front premises.
Many of our franchisees were fed up in their current jobs or had been made redundant. Many were frustrated with working hard to make others rich. They wanted to work for themselves but needed to be sure the business model would make financial sense, and that there wouyld be potential for taking a good salary whilst creating a real asset for their long term future.
Fee banks are very saleable (there are more buyers than sellers) and with the TaxAssist Accountants brand name this could add a premium to the value of the business when you decide to sell. By adhering to the business model and taking a proactive approach to marketing in your territory, you should be attracting clients at a considerable rate. Client acquisition will be facilitated by your shop front presence, and your marketing and networking activity will significantly help the build-up of your fee-bank.
What can be achieved?
Let’s consider what can be achieved in reality. As of June 2011, our first franchisees have all hit and in some cases exceeded their year one target of 75 clients and a fee bank of €100,000 We do not pretend that this is easily achieved – it required real effort and enthusiastic following of our business model – but that level of success is being achieved despite the difficult economic circumstances. After five years, depending on your own ambitions, it should be possible to aim for 500+ clients with a fee bank of over €500,000. Full business planning support is provided to help you gain an understanding of what could be achievable for you.
Who is right for TaxAssist Accountants Ireland?
We are looking for fully qualified accountants with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience. You do not have to come from a practice background in fact the majority of our Accountants did not. You will however need to be a self starter with good communication skills and plenty of energy.
TaxAssist Accountants training
Our tax and accountancy training is provided in house at our Support Centre in Dublin. TaxAssist Accountants pays for all meals and hotel accommodation during the first few weeks.
The 5 week Training Programme consists of:
- The first and second weeks cover all aspects of accounts production and taxation for sole traders and partnerships
- The third week covers software training on Taxation and Practice Management.
- For the fourth week you will be working from home. You will be given relevant case studies to work through during this period.
- In the last week you will receive sales, marketing and recruitment training.
TaxAssist Accountants support
Full training, support and guidance are given to operate your business under the TaxAssist Accountants brand name.
You will receive:
- 5 weeks intensive, tailor made, initial training covering accountancy, tax, company secretarial, sales and marketing.Throughout the training you will stay at a local hotel, full accommodation and food costs are included
- Regular follow up training days on both the technical and marketing sides
- Your own personalised website, professional design and regularly updated
- Fully integrated software suite from CCH (extensive training)
- New laptop
- New business leads on an ongoing basis (first 25 free)
- First years membership of a networking group such as BNI
- Rights to an exclusive marketing territory
- National brand marketing campaign
- 6 month nurture programme covering business development, HR and client acquisition
- Regular contact with our marketing manager to discuss local marketing initiatives
- Large order of branded stationery and marketing materials
- Telephone answering service for first year
How much does a TaxAssist franchise cost?
The franchise fee is €39,450 + VAT
For more information on TaxAssist Accountants,please complete the short form below