Junior Einstein Science Club™ have engaged with over 200,000+ children and are expanding in Ireland and across the globe!
Who We Are?
Junior Einsteins Science Club™ was created in Dublin Ireland, in 2014 by Tracey-Jane Cassidy, MA in Natural Science from Trinity College Dublin and an MSc in Medical Microbiology from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Tracey is a mum of three young children who is passionate about children’s STEM education. Borne from her frustration at the lack of hands-on science educational programmes and activities available for young children, Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ was established to address that gap and is now nurturing and nourishing a love of science and learning in thousands of children of between the ages of 4 and 12 across the entire country.
Our Success Story
Since its launch less than 4 years ago Tracey and her team have engaged with over 200,000 + children through their scientist designed and developed educational programmes. In a recent interview Tracey Jane outlined her thoughts in relation to the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ “As a business we have now held thousands of seasonal science camps, delivered thousands of birthday parties, after- school classes and school science shows across Ireland.
Recently we were delighted to be individually selected by Richard Branson and his high-powered judging panel to be crowned winners of the Virgin Media “VOOM Spark and Start” business award for all of Ireland and the UK. This is a significant achievement for our business and a huge endorsement from one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our era for the work we are doing at Junior Einsteins Science Club ™; nourishing a love and learning of science among young children and sparking an interest in science for the STEM professionals of the future”.
"My son loved your summer camp, and wants to do it again next year! Thanks so much for giving him such a great week!" – Triona Lalor
What We Do?
“To nourish a lifelong love of learning through Science in all our children (students), igniting their natural curiosity by providing, exciting, engaging, experimental practical STEM experiences, professionally delivered in a Structured, Safe, Supervised, Educational and Fun environment”.
We provide science after-school clubs, during school clubs, whole of school science shows, Summer, Hallowe’en and Easter science camps, science birthday parties along with science corporate and family events and festivals.
Through our bespoke science-based programmes (Experiments / Curriculum) we develop children’s personal confidence and self-esteem. We promote creative thinking, teamwork, imagination and problem-solving abilities. We teach participants “how to think…. not what to think”, best preparing students for the unpredictability of the future challenges they will face in our constantly changing world.
The Franchise Pack
All Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ Franchisees will receive;
- Initial equipment required to run a maximum of 15 after school clubs and 33 parties/shows events per week to the value of €15,000
- Comprehensive Training in all aspects of how to run your franchise business
- Access to the bespoke on-line training & support and payment system developed inhouse exclusively for the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ Science Club network of franchisees
- Permission to trade under the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ Science Club Trademark.
- A copy of the comprehensive Operations Manual providing detailed step by step guidance and instruction on how to correctly run your Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ Franchise business.
A programme of continuing on-going support and guidance delivered through remote, on-line and face to face meetings, across a number of areas including;
- Business Management
- Themed Experiments
- Business Systems
- Child Protection
"We had the lovely Roisín come to my 7 year old's party today & she was fantastic! How she managed to hold the attention of 20 young boys was beyond me! She is a miracle worker! Great feedback from the parents also. Well done Roisín! Thank you for creating a fabulous memory for my little man." - Jennifer Mullen Clarke
What support will you receive as a franchisee?
Training comes first and foremost at the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™, allowing you to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to manage and grow a successful franchise business. Our initial training is so comprehensive that we don’t grant franchises until our “franchisees in training” have convinced us of their ability to successfully replicate the business model to the standards that we expect. Beyond the initial training we conduct programmes of ongoing training as we continue to develop the business model, new science experiments, activities and programmes.
- Operations. A comprehensive Operations Manual will be provided on loan to all successful franchisee candidates for the duration of the franchise agreement, detailing step by step guidance and instruction on how to correctly run and manage your JESC franchise in accordance with our proven business model. In addition, once you launch your franchise we will provide both on the ground and remote operational support as required to oversee the successful establishment and on-going success of your franchise in your specific territory. We will always be accessible to provide you with the benefit of our experience to help and support your success but the operational success of your own franchise business in your specific territory will rest with you.
- Marketing. Along with benefiting from the advantages of a strong, internationally recognised and trusted brand you will be provided with password protected access to our cutting-edge website and bespoke franchise drive to enable you to download, edit and customise a wide range of sales and marketing materials to assist you take sole responsibility for the promotion and success of your business locally. In addition, we provide the supports necessary to drive strong social media marketing campaigns across such platforms as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and others.
- Administration. Understanding the importance of strong business administration and management Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ have invested heavily in the development of integrated business management systems that drive the administrative side of the business model. The rationale is simple. The more integrated the backend business management system the less time franchisees will need to spend administering the business from the back office. That means you have more time to focus on driving the revenue lines through developing new relationships, identifying new venues and overall driving the revenue streams into the business. The bespoke online booking and payment system available to successful franchisees removes significant operational difficulties from administering the business, managing cash, issuing receipts, sending conformations, issuing renewal reminders each term, etc
- Research & Development. As programme developers Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ are committed to developing additional themed science experiments over time, when required in order to broaden the appeal of the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ to its existing and new customer base.
The Initial Franchise fee is €35,000, with an Initial equipment & supply package with training costing €15,000.
Interested? Contact Junior Einstein Science Club directly through the form below to find our more details of their franchise opportunities!