Junior Einstein Science Club™ have engaged with over 200,000+ children and are expanding in Ireland and across the globe!
Junior Einsteins Science Club™ was created in Dublin Ireland, in 2014 by Tracey-Jane Cassidy, MA in Natural Science from Trinity College Dublin and an MSc in Medical Microbiology from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Tracey is a mum of three young children who is passionate about children’s STEM education. Borne from her frustration at the lack of hands-on science educational programmes and activities available for young children, Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ was established to address that gap and is now nurturing and nourishing a love of science and learning in thousands of children of between the ages of 4 and 12 across the entire country.
Since its launch less than 4 years ago Tracey and her team have engaged with over 200,000 + children through their scientist designed and developed educational programmes.
Recently they were selected by Richard Branson and his high-powered judging panel to be crowned winners of the Virgin Media “VOOM Spark and Start” business award for all of Ireland and the UK. Tracey commented, "This is a significant achievement for our business and a huge endorsement from one of the most successful entrepreneurs of our era for the work we are doing at Junior Einsteins Science Club ™; nourishing a love and learning of science among young children and sparking an interest in science for the STEM professionals of the future”.
What we do?
We provide science after-school clubs, during school clubs, whole of school science shows, Summer, Hallowe’en and Easter science camps, science birthday parties along with science corporate and family events and festivals.
Through our bespoke science-based programmes (Experiments / Curriculum) we develop children’s personal confidence and self-esteem. We promote creative thinking, teamwork, imagination and problem-solving abilities. We teach participants “how to think…. not what to think”, best preparing students for the unpredictability of the future challenges they will face in our constantly changing world.
The franchise package
All Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ Franchisees will receive;
- Initial equipment required to run a maximum of 15 after school clubs and 33 parties/shows events per week to the value of €10,000
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of how to run your franchise business
- Access to the bespoke on-line training & support and payment system developed inhouse exclusively for the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ Science Club network of franchisees
- Permission to trade under the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ Science Club Trademark.
- A copy of the comprehensive Operations Manual providing detailed step by step guidance and instruction on how to correctly run your Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ s Science Club ™ Franchise business.
A programme of continuing on-going support and guidance delivered through remote, on-line and face to face meetings, across a number of areas including;
- Business management
- Themed experiments
- Business systems
- Child protection
What support will you receive as a franchisee?
Our initial training is so comprehensive that we don’t grant franchises until our “franchisees in training” have convinced us of their ability to successfully replicate the business model to the standards that we expect. Beyond the initial training we conduct programmes of ongoing training as we continue to develop the business model, new science experiments, activities and programmes.
- Operations manual: provided on loan to all successful franchisee candidates for the duration of the franchise agreement, detailing step by step guidance and instruction on how to correctly run and manage your JESC franchise in accordance with our proven business model.
- Ongoing support: we will provide both on the ground and remote operational support as required to oversee the successful establishment and on-going success of your franchise in your specific territory.
- Marketing: provided with password protected access to our cutting-edge website and bespoke franchise drive to enable you to download, edit and customise a wide range of sales and marketing materials to assist you take sole responsibility for the promotion and success of your business locally. In addition, we support social media marketing campaigns across such platforms as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and others.
- Administration: we have invested heavily in the development of integrated business management systems that drive the administrative side of the business model. Franchisees spend less time administering the business from the back office, and have more time driving the revenue lines through developing new relationships, identifying new venues and overall driving the revenue streams into the business. The bespoke online booking and payment system available to successful franchisees removes significant operational difficulties from administering the business, managing cash, issuing receipts, sending conformations, issuing renewal reminders each term, etc
- Research & Development: we are committed to developing additional themed science experiments when required in order to broaden the appeal of the Junior Einsteins Science Club ™ to its existing and new customer base.
How much does the franchise cost?
The Initial Franchise fee is €20,000, with an Initial equipment & supply package with training costing €10,000.
Interested? Contact Junior Einstein Science Club directly through the form below to find our more details of their franchise opportunities!