Established over 50 years ago, Guinot remains a pioneer in skincare.
You will find Guinot treatments and products in over 10,000 salons in 70 countries worldwide including our own growing network of franchise salons. The success of the franchise model in France has led Guinot to bring the exciting salon franchise opportunity to Ireland.
In 2017 we opened our first franchise in Celbridge, Co. Kildare. We are currently seeking individuals to be part of our Irish expansion. If you are hard-working, focused and willing to follow a proven business system, we would love to hear from you.
The role of the franchisee
“Opening a business is always a risk, but with Guinot’s strong brand and highly experienced team, we would recommend this opportunity to other first-time salon owners looking to enter the beauty salon industry, or to existing salon businesses that want to take their business in a new direction. I would highly recommend working with Guinot... If you have the passion and perseverance to make a business in the beauty industry work, then I would recommend Guinot every time!”
Tina Rai, Guinot franchisee, Gerrards Cross
- Managing the daily operation of the business
- Managing payroll and admin for your employees
- Active networking and promotion of the franchise business within your local community
- Recruitment, motivation and management of a team
- Monitoring of individual therapist performance and salon business performance indicators
- Implementing marketing initiatives
Guinot franchise opportunities
Two ways to franchise with Guinot:
This opportunity is ideal for you if you already own a salon and want to get a step ahead of the competition and take your salon to the next level. Or, if you own a salon and are thinking of retiring in 5-10 years, this is a good opportunity for you to build a valuable business that you could sell on in retirement.
Statistically, Guinot salons in France that converted to a Guinot franchise experienced an average turnover increase of 20%.
This is the perfect opportunity for those with a passion for the beauty industry who do not have an existing salon, have little or no industry experience or for those looking to expand their business portfolio.
How we train and support you
- Local market analysis
- Support creating business plan – 3 years P&L, Cash Flow Forecast & Balance Sheet
- Site selection
- Salon design
- Assistance in staff recruitment
- Initial training
- Pre-launch marketing activity
- Operating procedures
- Analysis of figures and regular review of KPIs
- Continuous training
- Ongoing marketing support
- Regional Seminars and National Conference
- Branded Software
- Website set-up and management
- Franchise-only Facebook forum
What we look for in a Guinot franchisee
There are many attributes we look for in our franchisees, and although previous experience in the beauty industry is not necessary, possessing the following qualities really does help!
- Being an inspiring leader
- Business acumen
- A passion for beauty
- A commitment to customer care
“I knew that I wanted a new challenge and that I wanted to be my own boss, and a Guinot franchise seemed like a great option for me. Although I had the confidence to run my own beauty salon, I didn’t have the confidence to do it on my own. Teaming up with Guinot has proved successful and rewarding and I’m looking forward to the future”
Justyna Rostek, Guinot franchisee, Earlsfield