The Interface Financial Group…the alternative funding franchise is looking for franchisees in Ireland
Using over 39 years of service, The Interface Financial Group (Interface) helps businesses grow by turning their current unpaid invoices into instant cash. Through an innovative and proven invoice discounting process, Interface supplies the working capital to make businesses grow.
As well as Ireland, the Interface franchise operates in the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore.
If you see yourself as an entrepreneur with a desire to help small businesses grow and prosper in Ireland while your own business also thrives, then the Interface franchise opportunity might be the right franchise business for you.
The Interface franchise opportunity in Ireland
Using a novel approach to financing the needs of small businesses, Interface is able to offer real-time and cost-effective cash flow solutions.
The Interface franchise provides short-term working capital to small businesses. Our franchisees purchase selected invoices at a discount of their face value and hold them until payment, usually 40 days. At the end of the credit period they receive payment of 100% of the face value of the invoice. The discount is the franchisee’s income.
Interface works primarily with small expanding companies who find difficulty in attracting conventional funding. Our clients can convert an invoice due in 30 - 45 days, into a "cash-on-delivery" sale, which means immediate cash for them!
The advantage of buying an Interface franchise
Our key advantages include:
- Low overheads
- No staff to hire, fire or manage
- No storefront to own, lease or maintain
- No inventory or stock to purchase
- Outstanding ROI
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capital and increase it as your business grows
- work regular business hours in a B2B, professional environment
- No extensive travel as our clients do business locally
- Can work part-time or full-time. You can keep your current position and gradually build your Interface business until you’re ready to leave ‘corporate’ life
- Integrate other business services you currently provide – as long as they are not in conflict or competition with Interface
- Can relocate temporarily or permanently and continue doing business
How Interface will train and support you
Interface provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management team with 300 years of combined financial services experiences – they are just a call away.
We strive to ensure that all Interface franchisees receive high quality training through self-study, formal training, field training, web-based training, modules and the Interface coaching program to ensure their ability to succeed.
Training is the essence of a good start-up, and Interface endeavours to have franchisees operational in the shortest time possible.
How much does an Interface franchise cost?
The cost of an Interface franchise in Ireland is €30,000.
What we look for in a franchise owner
Interface franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds and experience but they all have the following in common:
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written
- Decision makers — based on capable evaluation of data
- Problem solvers — proactive and creative within proven guidelines
- Relationship builders — listening, effort, follow-up and understanding lead to success
- Entrepreneurs — taking the initiative, accepting and accomplishing more than your share of the work, willingness to work hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background — the ability to grasp financial issues is a necessary ingredient for success. It is not a strict requirement that Interface franchisees have a background in finance, banking or accounting, but a strong business background is a major plus.
The unique Interface Financial Service franchise is available in all areas of Ireland.